South Coast Metro Homes for Sale
South Coast Metro real estate is defined as everything between Harbor Blvd and the 55 freeway between Baker and Sunflower. South Coast Metro homes for sale usually range in price from $300,000-$950,000. South Coast Metro real estate usually consists of Condos and Single Family Homes.
South Coast Metro is right in the middle of Orange County in Costa Mesa, Ca. So if you are looking for a home that is centrally located, a South Coast Metro home is probably the place for you.
Here are just a few reasons you should consider purchasing your next home in South Coast Metro.
- Shopping, shopping shopping! South Coast Metro real estate puts all 322 stores at South Coast Plaza within walking distance! If you are looking for something a little different you could also check out The Lab or The Camp for some unique ideas.
- The homes for sale in South Coast Metro are close to great public golf courses, 10 minutes from the beach, and many different great restaurants.
- Want to get away? When you own a South Coast Metro home you are 5 minutes from John Wayne airport, so next time you need a lift to the airport its a 10 minute round trip!
- And if you are just looking to enjoy Costa Mesa, living in the South Coast Metro area will put you walking distance to the Orange County Fair.
- And perhaps most importantly, Coastal Real Estate Group has its roots in the Costa Mesa community. Our Costa Mesa REALTORS® are extremely knowledgeable of the entire Costa Mesa area and are committed to making purchase of your next home the purely joyful experience it should be.