Central Costa Mesa Homes for Sale
Central Costa Mesa homes for sale are made up of mostly single family residence homes and condos. Central Costa Mesa real estate prices usually run from the low $300’s to the high $800’s. Central Costa Mesa is home to Orange Coast College and the Orange County fairgrounds.
Homes for sale in Central Costa Mesa are located between Harbor Blvd, Baker St and the 55 freeway. One of the most desirable areas to live in Costa Mesa is College Park, which is located in the Central Costa Mesa real estate market.
Here are just a few reasons why you should buy your next home in the Central Costa Mesa real estate market.
- With a Central Costa Mesa home you are 5-10 minutes from shopping at South Coast Mall, Fashion Island, The Camp, The Lab, and many smaller stores all along Harbor Blvd. Your are truly 5 minutes away from anything you could possibly need.
- Homes for sale in Central Costa Mesa offer access to golf courses, great parks, and with Newport Beach and Huntington Beaches a few moments away any of the water fun you desire.
- When you buy a Central Costa Mesa home for sale and need to get away, John Wayne Airport is a 10 minute drive and from there the world is at your beckon call.
- Picture this, its a summer evening and you are in your backyard with the BBQ running and some friends over enjoying some food and drink and you look up and you can see the fireworks in the sky from the fairgrounds. This great picture is what life is all about when you buy a Central Costa Mesa home for sale.
- And perhaps most importantly Coastal Real Estate Group has its roots in the Central Costa Mesa homes for sale market. Our experienced and friendly Newport Beach and Costa Mesa realtors are here to make the purchase of your next home the truly enjoyable experience it should be!