Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Spike Moss, Irvine
Set on an approx 33,400 sq ft corner lot commanding views of the surrounding nature preserve hills, city lights & the Saddleback Mountains, this incomparable custom estate encompasses unparalleled quality on one of the most coveted streets in Shady Canyon. A fully enclosed, secluded front courtyard greets guests with striking fountain & reclaimed imported stone from Greece and Cypress. Solid wood European cabinets and built-ins throughout with exceptional craftsmanship & design. The 6-bedroom, 6-and-two-half bath estate is comprised of dual master suites – w/ two bedrooms on the main floor – a second and third floor apartment, and three additional spacious bedrooms on the second floor. Functional floor plan designed for entertaining w/ infinite spaces to host a variety of events include game room, home theater with seating for 12, two large bars, step down wine cellar, a vast rear yard with citrus orchard, pool, spa, cabana, BBQ, two fire pits & putting green. Additional highlights include authentic hand-carved limestone fireplaces, handmade clay floor tiles, a massive chef’s kitchen, large catering kitchen w/ separate entrance, dry sauna, exercise room, & two separate gated motor courts with 5-car garage and 4 additional parking spaces behind the gates.
- MLS® #NP16146419
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,572
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesSewer Available
- Parking Spaces9
- ParkingAuto Driveway Gate, Driveway, Direct Garage Access
- # of Garages5
- ViewCity Lights View, Hills View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAssociation Pool, Private Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue Private, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, Corner Lot, Planned Unit Development
- WindowsCustom Window Covering, Drapes/Curtains, Wood Frame Windows (N)
- Date ListedJuly 6th, 2016
- Days on Market228
- HOA Fees650
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address19 Spike Moss
- AreaTurtle Rock (TR)
- SubdivisionShady Canyon Custom (SHDC)
- Zip Code92603
- Interior FeaturesBar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Balcony, Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Open to Family Room, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Shower, Stone Counters, Trey Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Built In Range, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Range/Stove Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesBath, Family Room, Fire Pit, Library, Living Room, Master Retreat, Outdoors
- StoriesThree Or More Levels
- DistrictIrvine Unified
- ElementaryBonita Canyon
- MiddleRancho San Joaquin
- Listing AgentJacqueline Thompson(01476106)
- Listing OfficeSurterre Properties Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 20th, 2017 at 7:30am PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.